- I want this pin cushion thanks
Tilly - her tutorial is here
- Cutest ,award winning heart warming animated video -
The Present from Jacob Frey on Vimeo.
reminds me of our three legged Cross Australian Silky Terrier ~ Toby.
- This post by Maxabella Loves on The Truth about Losing is GOLD. Closing the gap on winners and those who finish behind them.
- Fancy this ! sex education video from Norway shown on public television - I'll need it sooner than I think with 2 boys heading into double digits this year.
Hilarious and brilliant. Thanks Catherine Deveny
- I just watched 'That Sugar Film' very enlightening ...have you seen it . Join Presto for a month's free trial and watch it. Come back and share your thoughts.
- Kirsty @My Home Truths wrote this insightful post 6 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Became a Special Needs Parent
- I did not write this but I am printing it out.
- Cherry Heart Pies for Valentine's Day
- I am $139.50 away from target of $1000. Thank you to those who have already donated - it is appreciated beyond measure.
- Have you entered to win 2 nights in the $3500 Love Cave giveaway
- When I wrote my post the other mentioning "Bucket List" I had no idea the venue for Cupid's Undie Run was being held at The Bucket List ~ Bondi Beach.
February 14 is just days away ! As we inch closer to event day, now I'm sending a final push for support and donations to help me achieve $1000 of $180,000 fundraising goal in support of the Children’s Tumour Foundation.
Raising $10,000 could go towards funding valuable research in the treatment of NF. Imagine if they raised $180,000 or more! Your efforts can help children like Chenoa, who was diagnosed with NF1 at 2 years old and has had to undergo a permanent tracheotomy to help her breathe because a large tumour has grown wrapped around her heart, left lung and major vessels. help raise funds for valuable research to help give adults and children like Chenoa hope for a better future.
So what are you waiting for? Let's reach that $180,000 goal!