Tuesday 6 November 2007

Heads or Tails .... V words Villians, Vincent van Gogh or vandals


Today's theme for H OR T meme is Vote or V words .

I was thinking there are not that many V words.
Vote ... I voted not to use vote~ there is a big Federal (Australia wide) Election looming and I am over the politics already. I have no idea which way to vote. so I won't bore you with this.

V- there is vacation which we are shortly to be taking. A kind of work on the way vacation.

Venture
- we are venturing to the North and will see many stunning views. Vigour - I hope it renews our vigour and we come back revitalised. We have both been very tired in our vocations.

Variety - along the way we will eat a vast variety of vivers (hopefully not too much takeway) and do a variety of activities.

I hope I am not too Vinolent - (addicted to wine) we might not see many vines unless we return via the vineyards.
This year has all but vanished.Christmas is almost here .Soon S & J will be due for their Varicella vaccination and then nothing till they start school ... scary huh !

This morning I let the terrors out of my view briefly ... come on you say - you did what ?

Later S handed me a blunt lead pencil ... I snatched it away quickly and put it out of reach ... too late!
The little villain (or villains) or would you rather I say vandals, or framing it positively > mini Vincent van Goghs ... did this along the hallway walls.


find more V words here and other Heads & Tails here at Skittles Place





14 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very very vivacious post! I loved it! Oh, and those scribbles look very similar to Ivy's artistry not so long ago...and so, my friend , it begins! We can commiserate their toddlergood together.

Hootin Anni said...

Little "villains" you say? Well, now, you have MY sympathies. hehehehe

But the Van Gogh work is sublime.

Happy day to you. MY "V" is posted, drop by if you can find time!! I would love to have you visit.

Andree said...

You have a great and fun collection of V words here: but what are vivers??

Dallas Meow said...

love those mini van goghs!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

vivers - are food ;eatables(I didn't know that before either)I thought it sounded interesting

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:05:00 PM

Amanda said...

I have a little vandal of my own today. Unfortunately I was stupid enough to leave a crayon on the floor.

Anonymous said...

I love how you composed this post!! :D I'm glad to see someone else has villains that vandalize!

Anonymous said...

I think that is very beautiful!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Linda said...

Love the mini Van Goghs!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Bravo! How creative!
Happy Tuesday. :)

Deb said...

Love the 'v' list! :)

Misty DawnS said...

What a creative post! Loved it... oh, and my sympathies to you about your walls!

Theresa said...

A Very Very "V" post :)

I love your possible Van Gogh pictures by your villian, made me smile.

Also who would turn down a vacation:)

Have a vital vivacious day!

Heart of Rachel said...

Sorry for the late visit. Wow, so many V words. Great job on your Heads or Tails.

Mini Van Goghs... I can relate to that. A part of our wall became my lil' boy's huge canvas before. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.