Sunday, 24 February 2008

Weekly Winners

Come on in ...
Today I am presenting


February 17th - 23rd
Week 8 of the great 2008


Happy 1st Birthday to our friends - Chelsea & Hayden
and Happy 3rd birthday to Brock & Sienna.

I wish I took pictures of the young magician yesterday when he opened his wallet it lit up in a burst of flames ... I forgot to tell you yesterday.DH said Chelsea & Hayden's Dad laughed and said
'that's my wallet on pay day - goes up in smoke ! '

Okay, I know you waiting for Weekly Winners ... thanks to Lotus aka Sarcastic Mom we I get to show off my favourite photos. Remember anyone can join in.
Also, please visit other Weekly Winners over at Lotus's - you won't be disappointed and we all love comments.

Camp David Rose

Thinking

Knock , Knock


At the gate

'Huckleberry Finn' Bird

mmm !


Going Fishing



that's all folks see you all next week
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...