Thursday 6 March 2008

Are You Coming to The Ultimate Blog Party 2008


Well tomorrow (8 mins for me in Oz) is the official start of the Ultimate Blog Party over at 5 Minutes For Mom.
Everyone is going and everyone is invited! ... as long as you are a woman!

This is definitely my kind of party. I am not much of a party-goer, and who would invite me with my tag along 'twister' twins . So any event that allows me to stay at home in my Pj's or trackies with the Brothers, while hanging out with some cool new friends sounds like paradise to me !

Some days I feel like I am just cleaning up after having a party every day with all the food I eat and the mess the Brothers make with the people I get to chat to online... The best thing about this party is you can win prizes.

I am also looking forward to meeting lots of new people ... though my reader is bursting at the seams already everyday with 100 posts to read.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Here's an invitation to my parties with The Ultimate Blog Party!

Here:
http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

and here:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

frog ponds rock... said...

ooops .. that is typical..I think that I read the invitation a day late *sigh**

yours sadly kim..

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you - oh my gosh, but your babies are beautiful! - thank so much for having us and please enjoy the rest of your week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.