Thursday 20 March 2008

Thursday Thirteen #13


Thirteen + 1 things I appreciate every day in no particular order

  1. A good night’s sleep...when I can get it
  2. My husband and children.
  3. The weather - I would rather crisp Autumn days right now than humidity and heat.
  4. Being able to get on the internet and Blogging .
  5. That my life is great , despite what I might feel right now and even when I am feeling low.
  6. A nice hot warm shower.
  7. A Hot cup of tea or or five, six
  8. Clean clothes flapping in the breezy sunshine any day and tumble dryers on rainy days.
  9. When my husband comes home and my working day is over. :lol:
  10. Laughing and playing with The Brothers.
  11. Cereal and toast.Bacon and eggs on Sunday.
  12. My reliable car and safe driving..
  13. My friends - IRL and Online - who keep me sane
  14. A nice glass of wine ...with a home cooked dinner.Eating what I want, when I want. ... especially Chocolate ....this should be NO 1
your turn - what do you appreciate ?

8 comments :

pussreboots said...

#1 is top on my list too. Happy TT.

~Amy~ said...

My WW Pic was actually from Women's Fellowship at church. We had a blast.

just jamie said...

Oh to be grateful. Absolutely every minute of the health of my family. Please God keep us all that way. :)

Crazed Nitwit said...

I appreciate tiher parents with teens! And the fact I can have awesome friends in Australia!!!

Jenn said...

I agree with #1 too. And I appreciate having made some really close friends in our new town especially since our family doesn't live near us anymore.
This was a good idea for a T13.

Unknown said...

Some good things on the list. I esp like the resting when hubby gets home.

Unknown said...

I love your list!!
IRL and online friends combined with the wine on the last item are a killer combination :)

Laura Paxton said...

GREAT list! I think I would probably use second it...though I might add coffee to #7...I love me a good cup of tea, but my favorite tea-making-friend lives more than a 20-hr drive away from me!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.