By 10.30pm ... my a'ha moment !
By gosh I feel like a regular drongo ... a spammer started spamming my posts last night so I quickly put comment moderation on. I hate word verification with a passion now after Google put it on my posts so every time I tried to publish or even save I had to decipher their jibberish letters.
On with the show -I mean
So why I am smiling ...
I finally caught up on a few chores today ... I won't bore you with them all. I did
- Actually all this week I managed
get off my computer chairto be domestic Godess. M even commented tonight ...
"So what happened ? Is your blog thing or computer broken or something ?"
He noticed I haven't been on as much ...and was impressed. Little does he know how organised I am getting. More on that next week.
- I am joining Lightening's Smiley Saturday swap again - I had a lot of fun last time. This time it is for stickers so internationals can join in too.
- Lots of other things made me smile ... the way bloggers support and comfort each other - far too many to list and I don't want to leave anyone out.
- My cherubs are finally starting to talk a little and it has been fun hearing a few new words and actions - they know the one for "stinky" (as in nappies).
- Guess what I found there is a LOLdogs site - so cute
see more dog pictures
- Moments ago ... I thought I wonder if there is a LOLkids ... yes there is - another brilliant idea I didn't have early enough LOL.
- Our Tax was submitted (not smiling about the business tax bill) but I will get a small refund.
Coming up this week I have some brilliant
Before I go to bed ...tell me do you prefer comment moderation or word verification ? I need to work out a poll tomorrow ! I promise tomorrow to publish the comments quicker. My apologies.
Never miss a post