Sunday 18 May 2008

Weekly winners



May 11th - 17th
Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom is the brainchild and host of Weekly Winners - her shots this week are awesome. As are the gorgeous Tiff's at Three Ring Circus

Here are a few snap shots from my week just a basic Kodak ...I'm dreaming of something better with a zoom lens and picture stability and *drool* photoshop.

We finally got our new flexon kids glasses and tomorrow we go to see the ophthalmologist about patching S's eyes ...I hope he learns to tolerate it quickly without too many meltdowns or broken glasses.


Mummy's view ... pick me up I am melting
So was he !
I meltdown because the gate was closed and he wanted to

Aim High !
Moon rising early afternoon - the crazies are coming

S- "She is taking pictures again"
J - "I know keep smiling and we get it over with quicker"
Puppy Luv
Hero worship
Teddy Love ... Nom Nom

No, Bettina, Anja and WS I don't spend all day perv'in taking pictures of the builders next door ...I do save some time for blogging.



Poor Patch has to share with his meaty bites with the kids and the ...
Kitteh ...
is getting brave (sorry, I can't think of anything LOLcats funny) -
did you see what I found yesterday LOLdogs I can have hotdog !

these are not mine ... but they made me laugh
dog
see more dog pictures

breed


Go safely and have a great Monday.

Never miss a post

17 comments :

Unknown said...

I love the hero worship shot! And that meltdown pic looks so familiar, LOL! Hope the trip to the ophthalmologist goes well.

Scylla said...

Great shots! I love the one of the two of them smiling.

I really like the "I not has Flavr" lolcat.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I love the kitten with the stuffed animal. I miss the days when my cats were as big as their toys... and the days when they PLAYED with toys...

I hope everything goes well with "patching" your son. I've been there...

Eva said...

So very sweet! I love the hand holding photo.

Anonymous said...

Such great pics! I love "aim high" & "she's taking pictures again"~so cute!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful,Trish. I love the one 'reaching high' and the S&J one where they are just touching hands. Cute.

Alison said...

Ohh they are especially fabulous this week, Trish!
What a gorgeous pic of the 3 boys!
I love "aim high" too, how cute.

Anonymous said...

Aw, so stinkin' cute!! The kids, the kitty, all great! I have a camera I like a lot, but it's still basically point and shoot mostly - and I hope to learn Photoshop someday... Still we both seem to do pretty OK getting some good shots to share.

the planet of janet said...

the boys are adorable!!!

Crazed Nitwit said...

Love the hero worship picture! Yeah. All 3 of your boys together. How cute is that?

Anonymous said...

Of course you don't spend all day perving at the builders next door, you have to spend part of the day at least taking pictures of them. Are any of them perve worthy btw? Just want to know cos WS will be interested. ;)

Sarah said...

As always the boys are adorable!!! And the kitty is adorable :D

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Aw! Kitty and the teddy bear!

Also love the boys conspiring to get out of photos!

Jayne said...

ROFLMFAO
I give you full permission to spend as much time as you want taking pics of those lusty workmen...it's a worhty cause ;)

Anonymous said...

Awe, come on, be honest, you are oogling the builders, lol.

The photo of the boys holding hands really gave my heart a flutter. Simply gorgeous.

Jenn said...

LOL at the lolcats pictures! And your little ones are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love these shots, Trish! I've seen a few meltdown faces myself this week - LOL! Love the expressions on your two little guys in the one with them holding hands :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.