Sunday, 18 May 2008

Weekly winners



May 11th - 17th
Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom is the brainchild and host of Weekly Winners - her shots this week are awesome. As are the gorgeous Tiff's at Three Ring Circus

Here are a few snap shots from my week just a basic Kodak ...I'm dreaming of something better with a zoom lens and picture stability and *drool* photoshop.

We finally got our new flexon kids glasses and tomorrow we go to see the ophthalmologist about patching S's eyes ...I hope he learns to tolerate it quickly without too many meltdowns or broken glasses.


Mummy's view ... pick me up I am melting
So was he !
I meltdown because the gate was closed and he wanted to

Aim High !
Moon rising early afternoon - the crazies are coming

S- "She is taking pictures again"
J - "I know keep smiling and we get it over with quicker"
Puppy Luv
Hero worship
Teddy Love ... Nom Nom

No, Bettina, Anja and WS I don't spend all day perv'in taking pictures of the builders next door ...I do save some time for blogging.



Poor Patch has to share with his meaty bites with the kids and the ...
Kitteh ...
is getting brave (sorry, I can't think of anything LOLcats funny) -
did you see what I found yesterday LOLdogs I can have hotdog !

these are not mine ... but they made me laugh
dog
see more dog pictures

breed


Go safely and have a great Monday.

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...