Sunday 12 April 2009

Weekly Winners 15 2009

April 5th - 11th edition 15

Chocolate is good for you ...your fine motor skills
Nom Nom
Sharing ...

Happy hour



gYabby we catch in the dam ...and ate !


When I grow up ... I want to drive a tractor

Come on Dad !


Happy Sky ...

Smiles

I only have eyes for you

'Engineer Extraordinaire'
It's hard to believe 15 weeks of the year have passed by. I love weekly winners for the way it encourages me to take a few moments every week and capture them. Good or bad. It's memory making...we had an early Easter last Sunday with my family because we went to the farm. It has been fun though raining quite a bit .That is a good thing for the crops.Right now I am blogging via mobile broadband while the boys play in the park )(with Daddy) in tiny town of Wongarbon (central western NSW) ...cause it is the only place with internet access. Gosh I love mobile broadband ;)
Please go visit other weekly winners at Lotus's ...


Never miss a post

15 comments :

Alison said...

Great moments! Gosh those boys are such little characters and I swear they look more like little grown ups every time I see them!!
Hope you all have a wonderful (and chocolatey!) Easter :-)

Ness @ Drovers Run said...

Lucky, cool Aussie boys!

Blossom said...

gosh so many lovely pics...
I think I like the one of both of them *driving* the tractor!!tooo cute!!

Daisy said...

Aww, the boys are adorable. The happy sky shot made me laugh. Just awesome!

Weekly Winners 4/5 - 4/11

8 Symptoms of Depression

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Lovely shots. My favorite was the boys near the big tire. Too cute.

Mistress B said...

Your little ones are looking less and less like toddlers and more and more grown up!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great photos! I love the ones on the tractor.

Tara R. said...

Wonderful shots of your little guys. I really like the b/w in front of the tire and of them 'driving' the tractor.

Secret Agent Mama said...

Mmmmm Chocolate
MMooo Cows


Lovely, all of them!

Smoochiefrog said...

Love the happy sky!

Unknown said...

Those little boys are the cutest, I'm telling you [which you already know]. :)

Jientje said...

So many happy pictures, lovely!!

happy Easter!

Amanda said...

Your two boys are so cute. I especially like that photo with the big wheel!

Debbie said...

Just great photos. I love the chocolate eating ones!

MommyWizdom said...

Wow, that happy sky is a keeper. Neat shot!

Have a great week!

MommyWizdom

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.