Sunday 26 April 2009

Weekly Winners 17 2009

April 19th - 25th edition 17

(Echidna from last week at the Zoo)

Last Sunday we went to R's party and she had a petting zoo with pony rides -whoa !
Are you talking to me ?

Tuesday we went to the Royal Easter Show
The old Chair ride ...

I wonder if facebook would find this obscene or this ...

Just their cup of tea

A few hundred of these made this ...

One of the District exhibits that take a week to design and put together -
very inspirational

'Toddler' Drink driving ...

What I didn't get pictures of ...
  • the rain pouring down ...well except where it started here
  • The Polo game played in pouring rain and puddles ...rivers of mud.
  • The Xtreme car/bike show - rain & showground was so bad they had to cancel it
  • The indoor baby animal nursery (so cute I feel bad for eating them ).
  • The exhibitors selling everything you "don't" might need
  • All the things I taste tested (mmm).
  • The showbags (we only got $5 Freddo ones)
  • The laughter, the joy and the smiles on the kids faces
  • The 'vomiting' twin 2 did - twice ( not because of the rides or the food he was a little of colour the night before we went ...we thought he was okay so we got to the show about 1pm)
  • The view from the Huge Ferris Wheel


  • The Fireworks Finale ...well good ones
  • Running in rain back to the car ...holding the umbrella,while DH pushed the loaded twin stroller
Thursday I didn't get photos ...
  • *sob* Of the blog meet at Balmoral Beach - you 'll have to go visit Guera, Fe, Tiff or M
  • The washing we did after Twin 1 took his turn, for the worse, and got the same vomiting bug 2 days later (& worse)
I wish every week was this exciting ...
Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's

Never miss a post

16 comments :

aspiritofsimplicity said...

It looks like fun!! I love that first picture. How sweet.

tiarastantrums said...

wow - carnivals already - so lucky - love the first shot

Tara R. said...

Fun set this week. Great night time photos.

Daisy said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I want to go! Happy Sunday!

Weekly Winners 4/12-4/25
Thursday 13 - edition 4

Nik said...

That first one is just SO sweet!! Aww. Did they pose that way on their own!

ANd I am terrified of riding ferris wheels, but i always think they are so beautiful.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the first shot of the two kids with their arms around each other. So sweet. Remember that when they're 13 and refuse to touch each other!

Carrie27 said...

Adorable, it looks like you all had a great time.

Ladynred said...

What fun pictures. love the first shot... soooo sweet!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

@ They posed themselves for the first shot- if I ask them to cuddle they won't LOL

Lilly said...

Oh I love the Easter Show and its many years since I went. That first picture of the boys gave me a lump in my throat. Always love your pics Trish!

Veronica said...

That apple fish is amazing!

katef said...

Oh that first pic is just gorgeous! Sounds like the show was ace... pity about the vomiting!

Debbie said...

As great as all the photos are, that first one takes the cake:)

Anonymous said...

awww!!! so cute!!!

iclw

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

The first brotherly love photo is the sweetest thing ever.

What adventures they're having!

ICLW...

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great shots. I love the swing shot.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.