Tuesday, 9 February 2010

How to preserve a husband ...

As I sit stand at the brink of our 20th Wedding Anniversary I can't believe we made it.

Tomorrow at 10.30 we will cross that 'threshold' metaphorically. I am still dizzy at the thought. I am grateful in a way words cannot define that my husband has stood by with me. I love him beyond measure.

The years fly.I can barely remember this time 20 yrs ago.

When I think of all we have been through together, the brilliant and not so. Life has sometimes thrown us what we least expected but we survived by the grace of God.

I am not sure it has been all I dreamed it would be , all those years ago, but honestly it's been amazing ... one long rollercoaster ride and he still leaves me breathless.

This gem was found at the bottom of the a page under a 'recipe'. I think it is worth sharing! Enjoy









I ♥ Post it Tuesday's



Anniversary Tickers





Never miss a post