Thursday 27 October 2011

Happiness and remembering to laugh

This week, I am thankful for campfires for the joy it brings to my little Drummer Boys and for the kindness of fellow campers who gifted us some of their wood last weekend.

We are thankful and loving free camps in beautiful locations like Herron Point, a little lake with the whitest of sand, native birds and bandicoots. 

It really helps the budget to use free camps outside of when we decide to stay at resort style caravan parks. In some locations there might be 5 parks but they all know how to capture the tourist dollar (even ones with no kids facilities)
credit because people don't like you taking photos around pools

So we paid a few extra $ for the works at this park - heated pool, super fun playgrounds and a jumping pillow.

I am thankful because it makes me happy it is heated so I can swim my cherubs so happy. I love to see them developing more confidence in the water and getting closer to swimming. We are having a lot of laughs.

I am thankful for Facebook and inspiring little messages that people share - we had bad news the last week on a few fronts, and it got me down. A few clicks later ...

We are having a lovely time here in Bussleton , it's been relaxing with a lot of eating ...

 
(Note to self book swimming lessons asap)

PS I am thankful for 101 more things today  but you get the picture ...

Never miss a post