Countrylink Promotion and amaysim data & iPad mini GiveawayKids go a long way for a dollar.
Remember our Countrylink Dinosaurs in the Wild adventure well we are off again - RAWR ! ...no Moo-moo, Quack -Quack ... with 14,000 animals on display. (That's a lot of .... !)
Thanks to Countrylink we are off to the Sydney Royal Easter show, which is celebrating 190yrs this year. WOW ! We leave tomorrow afternoon and the Show opens Thursday (21st March- April 3rd).
Countrylink has an exclusive offer - Buy 1 entry ticket to the Sydney Royal Easter Show and receive 1 ticket of the same type FREE when you purchase a return CountryLink train or coach ticket to Sydney. They have some great accommodation deals in Sydney to make it more affordable too.
The offers are only available for Sydney Royal Easter Show tickets purchased through a CountryLink sales outlet traveling to Sydney between 20 March and 4 April 2013.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show brings
|2012 -Milkshake making classes, Ashton's circus, Equine Entertainment and Circus school.|
I am looking forward to the Arts and crafts, woodchop, fireworks and live entertainment. The boys love the animal nursery and showbags on display. Hubby is keen to check out the cows and rodeo !
CountryLink offers a great value kids' fare - what can you buy for one dollar ? up to four children from the one household can travel to any of more than 365 destinations on the CountryLink network for just one dollar each (each way)! [Unfortunately under12's must be accompanied by adults :) so you can't just pack the kids off as tempting as it sounds]
The journey is half the fun and $1 kids' fare will help make your family holiday, short break or visit to friends or relatives that little bit more affordable. As well you can take time on the way to notice the countryside you are passing through, play endless games of snap, colour-in or read and EAT ...plenty of food available on board too. They have
I recommend charging up all your idevices and electronic games too (no charging facilities on the train). My boys loved the excitement and freedom of the train.The time passed quickly and we had very few "ARE we there YET ?"
For more information and to book, call 13 28 29 or visit your nearest CountryLink Travel Centre.
I'm so glad I have my iPad2 when traveling. It kept the boys entertained while traveling and when we stayed in Sydney I still had access to internet. I cannot cope without my iPad and internet. Sad , but true. My iPad mobile broadband worked in a few locations luckily !
In a completely unrelated promotion I am so excited to be giving away an iPad Mini thanks to amaysim.
amaysim is Australia’s low cost mobile service provider with multiple award winning mobile deals.[Money magazine‘s best of the best awards 2012 and 2013].
- amaysim UNLIMITED mobile plan won gold, as did amaysim AS YOU GO. For everyone in-between, they have got amaysim FLEXI. So whether you‘re always on the phone, or just an occasional user like me, they have you covered.
- Say goodbye to lock-in contract forever with amaysim MOBILE BROADBAND data packs– perfect for those who need mobile broadband on the go ...anywhere you 97% of Australia is covered (Optus network)
-You can forget paying sneaky costs like flagfall within Australia or payout fees and even unlocking costs.
- amaysim have an Australian customer service centre too -lots of great reasons to switch!
This amazing giveaway they have offered for my readers ...
amaysim MOBILE BROADBAND 10GB data pack all in Oz, 365 expiry. r.r.p $99.90
Apple iPad Mini, 16GB with Wi-Fi and Cellular. r.r.p. $509.00
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please use Rafflecopter to enter - then leave a comment below - In 50 words or less what is your best traveling tip or where you would travel with an iPad mini and why ?- [at nearly half the size of the regular iPad it still packs a punch and you can take it anywhere . Perfect to keep the kids (or yourself) entertained these holidays and especially on a train trip!]
1. Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter.
2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.There is one prize iPad mini Apple iPad Mini, 16GB with Wi-Fi and Cellular. r.r.p. $509.00 plus amaysim Mobile Broadband 10GB data pack all in Oz, 365 expiry. r.r.p $99.90
4. Entries - Open 19/3/2013 - Close 11.59pm 8/4/2013 AEST. The winner will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au - the winners have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
7. Subscribe to my blog to receive MLDB updates.
8. Follow via Facebook or Bloglovin on the sidebar >>>>
Disclaimer : Countrylink have offered me 3days3nights package with accommodation & breakfast only and Easter Show entry . No monetary compensation was provided nor offered. All opinions are my own.
The amaysim MOBILE BROADBAND 10GB data pack all in Oz, 365days expiry. r.r.p $99.90
Apple iPad Mini, 16GB with Wi-Fi and Cellular. r.r.p. $509.00 giveaway is not related in any way to the Countrylink promotion.
amaysim is not sponsored , it is purely a giveaway for my readers - no monetary compensation was provided nor offered and I did not receive a iPad mini .
PS - I totally recommend CountryLink's three-day, two-night packages starting from only $404 per person twin share to Taronga Western Plains Zoo. Packages include return rail and accommodation and entry.I wasn't asked to mention this but I love our local zoo.