Tuesday 16 December 2014

Wordless Wednesday : If the shoe fits


One of my boys has always been a bit obsessed about shoes.


I absolutely couldn't have been prouder of Joel who didn't receive an award on stage but allowed another boy to walk - literally- in his (Joel's) shoes and socks to receive his achievement award. His kindness to a friend (who didn't have black shoes & grey socks) is beyond measure. Though I didn't know at the time it made my heart swell just as much as any podium award.  

I wish I had a photo of him last when we all enjoyed a laugh at him wearing my high heeled shoes. 

This article explains why we should celebrate all the little achievements over a year




maybe both !

one of each shoe on the wrong foot but same feet  -totally their doing.



I wish I had a photo of him last week, when we all enjoyed a laugh at him wearing my high heeled shoes and a pink top - that looked like a short dress on him.

This article explains why we should celebrate and see all the little achievements our kids make over a year 



   

   

   

   



InLinkz