Tuesday 1 December 2015

Wordless Wednesday : Bulbara Plant Design ~ DIY Terrarium



 Arriving in attractive and stylish kits - they will bright delight to all ages.






Bulbara Plant Design has gorgeous,quality terrariums and components .




They have taken the time to spark the imagination.  

 Terrariums are a very popular way to display plants - they also have other unique potted plants for home decor . I'll show you my Kokedama later.


It took less than 10 mins and Sam was delighted beyond measure with his DIY Terrarium.



Just like our photos and memories we capture.
Please visit others who link up ...I'm a bit sad our WW community has slipped away. 
Four surgeries in 4 months and other distractions good and not so have kept me from fully keeping up.

Any photos , wordless or not are welcome to join in.
   
Like Bulbara Plant Design on Facebook
A lovely friend  from Tassie is the heart warming creater and she gifted my boys this DIY Terrarium.

    An InLinkz Link-up