Thursday 11 February 2016

Thursday Thirteen - A little inspiration

  1. I want this pin cushion thanks
    Tilly - her tutorial is here


  2. Cutest ,award winning heart warming animated video -
     
    The Present
    from Jacob Frey on Vimeo.
    reminds me of our three legged Cross Australian Silky Terrier ~ Toby.

  3. This post by Maxabella Loves on The Truth about Losing is GOLD. Closing the gap on winners and those who finish behind them.

  4. Fancy this !  sex education video from Norway shown on public television - I'll need it sooner than I think with 2 boys heading into double digits this year.
    Hilarious and brilliant.  Thanks Catherine Deveny 

  5. I just watched 'That Sugar Film' very enlightening ...have you seen it . Join Presto for a month's free trial and watch it. Come back and share your thoughts.

  6.  Kirsty @My Home Truths wrote this insightful post 6 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Became a Special Needs Parent

  7.  I did not write this but I am printing it out.

  8.  Cherry Heart Pies for Valentine's Day

  9.  



  10.  



  11.  I am $139.50 away from target of $1000. Thank you to those who have already donated - it is appreciated beyond measure.

  12.  Have you entered to win 2 nights in the $3500 Love Cave giveaway

  13. When I wrote my post the other mentioning "Bucket List" I had no idea the venue for Cupid's Undie Run was being held at The Bucket List ~ Bondi Beach.
  14.  https://undierunsyd2016.everydayhero.com/au/trish


February 14 is just days away ! As we inch closer to event day, now I'm sending a final push for support and donations to help me achieve  $1000 of $180,000 fundraising goal in support of the Children’s Tumour Foundation.



Raising $10,000 could go towards funding valuable research in the treatment of NF. Imagine if they raised $180,000 or more! Your efforts can help children like Chenoa, who was diagnosed with NF1 at 2 years old and has had to undergo a permanent tracheotomy to help her breathe because a large tumour has grown wrapped around her heart, left lung and major vessels. help raise funds for valuable research to help give adults and children like Chenoa hope for a better future.

So what are you waiting for? Let's reach that $180,000 goal!