Sunday 13 January 2013

My week - Instagram #2 ~ 2013

Sydney Wildlife
I hope my instagram pictures speak volumes - a snippet of our massive week. 
I had my Bonescan on Monday ( A relief to know my bones & joints are just vintaging and denegerating) 

Wildlife ...Wax...Windows

Taronga Zoo
It was lovely to have a short family getaway by train to Sydney ...being tourists.
I haven't laughed so hard with my boys or had so much fun in 7 months. 
Though we had a bushfire scare on Friday afternoon when our neighbour called us, to advise an out of control fire was heading for our farm. 

There was nothing we could do (and no photos because we were 400kms away) That was a little heart stopping for an hour and half till we got word all was safe.
Darling Harbour and homeward bound.

my week according to instagram